Braided leather cord necklace finished with solid bronze animal heads.
Wolf heads are taken from various Viking age depictions.
- Cast bronze heads attached to a braided leather cord.
- Comes with a bronze butterfly fitting as standard.
- 4 different lengths available in braided black leather.
- To view our Thor's hammers to go with it then click here.
- To view our Viking Pendants to go with it then click here.
Our leather necklaces are made from braided leather cords with either bronze Gotlandic dragon, Icelandic wolf, or ferocious wolf head terminals. They come in either 5mm or 8mm widths and a choice of black or dark brown leather.
5mm widths come with a bronze butterfly fitting and 8mm widths come with a medium bronze split ring as pictured.
It is recommended that you get a necklace that is long enough to slip over your head, otherwise you will have to open and close your clasp every time you want to put it on and take it off. To wear on their own then you can just use the butterfly fitting / split ring that they come with as standard, or attach most Thor's hammers with the split ring, or most pendants with a butterfly fitting.
Any lengths not appearing below are not currently available, but if you have a specific width / length then please email us as we can get them made for you.//