Hand-cut and polished carnelian stone Thor's hammer pendant.
Pendants representing Thor's hammer, also know as Mjollnir / Mjölnir / Mjøllnir, have been found in many Viking burial sites. These pendants are replicas of Carnelian Thor's hammers found in Wolin, Poland. It was an important trade centre along the Viking age Baltic trade routes. Along with amber, Carnelian was one of the most treasured gemstones amongst the Vikings and traded all over the Viking world!
- Made from hand-cut and polished pieces of carnelian stone.
- Individually handmade from natural stone, so shape, size and colour will vary.
- Each one is unique!
- Complete with carnelian beads and 2mm black leather thong.
- Hammer dimensions: 40 x 30 x 10mm (1.6 x 1.2 x 0.4 inch).
- Weight approx. 20g (0.7oz).