From: £59.00 - £125.00
Chunky bronze Thor's hammer covered in Viking knotwork designs.
Thor's hammer, also know as Mjollnir / Mjölnir / Mjøllnir, is a popular pendant type found in Viking burial sites. The pendant represents Thor's hammer, which he employs to create thunder and to smite the frost giants. Wearers of the Thor's hammer pendant hope to invoke the favour of the thunder and fertility god Thor.
- Same design back and front with polished sides and bottom.
- Will fit any split ring to wear on your Thor's hammer necklace, or wear directly on a silver anchor chain, or thick leather thong.
- Bronze - weight 22g (0.7oz).
- Silver - weight 25g (0.8oz).
- Dimensions: 37 x 26 x 7mm (1.5 x 1 x 0.3 inch).
- Hole 5mm (0.25 inch).
- Available in silver or bronze.