Handmade Saami drinking cup carved from birch wood.
- Handmade in Sweden from an ancient design using a birch burl with a plaited leather belt hanger.
- Used by the Saami (Lapp) people of Northern Scandinavia since ancient times, these cups are ideally suited to drinking from fresh mountain springs!
- It is called a Kuksa in Finnish, Kåsa in Swedish, or Guksi in Saami.
- Capacity 500 - 600ml (17 - 20 US fl.oz)
- Height 5cm (2 inches), internal diameter 7.5cm (3 inches).
- Made to order in 1 - 2 weeks.