From: £49.00 - £82.00
Odin pendant with a design from the late Iron Age / early Viking Age.
The father of the Norse gods, Odin, also know as the 'All Father', meaning father of us all is depicted in in his battle gear with 2 spears and 2 ravens.
- It features a warrior in a horned headdress with raven head tips.
- Closely modelled on a helmet patrice from Öland, Sweden.
- Available in 925 silver & bronze.
- Dimension: 40 x 36 x 5mm (1.6 x 1.4 x 0.2 inch).
- Hole size 3mm (0.1inch)
- Silver: Weight 17.5g (0.6oz)
- Bronze: Weight 16g (0.55oz).