From: £45.00 - £84.00
Odin Mask Pendant with Twin Raven Horns
Another Viking pendant showing Odin with one eye and his raven headdress. Many Viking warriors would wear symbols into battle to give then courage, protection, or good luck. This pendant not only represents Odin, but has a runic inscription for Odin to protect the bearer.
- The inspiration of this design is taken from many Odin representations found across the Viking world.
- It has runes on the back in Old Norse, reading 'Othin.viki': Odin protect.
- Available in 925 sterling silver or bronze.
- Dimensions: 34 x 26 x 5mm (1.35 x 1 x 0.25 inch).
- Hole 2.5mm (0.1 inch)
- Silver: Weight 12g (0.4oz).
- Bronze: Weight 11g (0.35oz).