Full reindeer hide from Lappland.
- These reindeer skins come direct from Saami herds fed in the wilds of Lappland.
- The traditional Saami economy has revolved around the reindeer herd since ancient times and now, as always, no part of the animal goes to waste.
- The hollow hairs of reindeer hides make them incredibly warm and insulating.
- Very soft and supple, fully tanned and finished, with no felt backing, just natural.
- Size 150cm x 110cm (59 x 43 inches) approx.
- Please note that as these are natural hides then each one will differ in colours, size and shape.