Solid Silver Handmade Jelling Cup Replica with Gold Plated Interior
The original Jelling Cups from Jelling Dragon, entirely handmade from 925 Sterling silver with gold plated interior and embossed design. These are the best replicas of the famous Viking age Jelling cup from Denmark that you will find and becoming rarer to stock, so get one before we sell out! The original was found in a burial mound in Jelling, Denmark and was thought to be that of King Gorm, the father of King Harald.
Solid silver Jelling Cup.
- The cup is 55mm (2.2 inches) high and is 50mm (2 inches) in diameter.
- It holds around 40ml and was presumably used for ceremonial purpose but is ideal for strong liquor!
- Weight approx 53g (1.85oz).
- LAST ONE IN STOCK NOW WITH ODIN WARRIOR INTERIOR DESIGN.
- Drink from a piece of history!